TC1012 - CANFD/LIN to USB adapters
TC1012 is a single-channel CAN (FD) / single-channel LIN bus interface device launched by TOSUN, CANFD bus rate supports up to 8M bps, LIN bus device support rate 0 ~ 20Kbps, the product uses high-speed USB2.0 interface and PC connection, Windows system drive-free design makes the device has excellent system compatibility.
How to choose LIN equipment?
Models without P require an external power supply to use the LIN, which has a wider voltage range and is compatible with 24V, e.g.: TC1012
The model with P is built-in power supply, you can use LIN directly, the voltage is fixed at 12V, for example: TC1012p
- Easy-to-install assembly hole design.
- USB: High-speed USB 2.0 interface.
- 1 channel CAN FD
- 1 way LIN
Support TICPSH information security testing function.
Support dbc file, a2l file, blf file, LDF file, asc file, arxml file, to meet the needs of automotive-level CAN, LIN simulation, development, testing, diagnosis, calibration, and can be easily integrated into other devices or software systems.
It can be used by R&D personnel, testers, ECU production lines, test engineers, and after-sales personnel.
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Windows system drive-free design, with excellent system compatibility.
- CAN channel DC2500V isolation.
- Automotive grade design, support LDF, dbc file, a2l file, blf file, asc file, arxml file.
- LIN bus master and slave nodes are software configurable.
- Support BLF format data recording and offline/online playback.
- It can support UDS diagnosis and CCP and XCP calibration.
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader.
- Support information security testing.
- Support Windows and Linux secondary development interfaces
- Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable.
- All paid licenses of TSMaster can be loaded.
- PC-based software customization
- Device communication interface integration
- BootLoader customization
- CCP/XCP protocol customization
- Customized diagnostic protocols
- Function Customization
- Production Line Integration
Download TC1012-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
Download TC1012-User Manual Simplified Chinese
Download TC1012-Datasheet English Version
Download TC1012-UserManual English Version
High-speed USB 2.0 interface
Drive-free design for Windows systems with excellent system compatibility, also supports Linux
Hardware caching to ensure no frame loss
Supports LIN 1.3 and 2.x, baud rate 0-20Kbps, voltage range compatible with 24V
Support LDF file and run the scheduling table, you can also configure your own scheduling table
Support CAN2.0A and B protocols, conforming to ISO11898-1 specification, baud rate 5Kbps-1Mbps
Support ISO and non-ISO standard CAN FD, baud rate 100Kbps-8Mbps
|Number of channels||
1 CAN (FD), 1 LIN
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable
USB power supply, LIN communication requires external power supply, voltage range compatible with 24V