TC1016p - 4-way CAN(FD), 2-way LIN to USB interface (LIN supports USB power supply)
TC1016p is a multi-channel CAN (FD) and LIN bus interface device introduced by TOSUN, CANFD bus rate up to support 8M bps, LIN support rate of 0 ~ 20K bps, LIN channel without external power supply, through the USB power supply. The product adopts high-speed USB2.0 interface to connect with PC, and the Windows system drive-free design makes the device have excellent system compatibility.
Support LDF files, dbc files, a2l files, blf files, asc files, arxml files to meet the needs of automotive grade LIN and CAN bus development, testing, calibration and diagnosis.
Support for secondary program development API interface for Windows and Linux systems allows the device to be easily integrated into other devices or software systems.
It can be used by R&D personnel, testers, ECU production lines, test engineers, and after-sales personnel.
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Windows system drive-free design, with excellent system compatibility.
- CAN channel DC2500V isolation.
- Automotive grade design, support LDF, dbc file, a2l file, blf file, asc file, arxml file.
- Support BLF format data recording and offline/online playback.
- It can support UDS diagnosis and CCP and XCP calibration.
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader.
- Support Windows and Linux secondary development interfaces
- CAN built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable.
- LIN master and slave nodes are software configurable.
- LIN bus based UDS diagnostics can be supported.
- LIN channels do not require external power supply.
- Support information security testing.
- All paid licenses of TSMaster can be loaded.
- PC-based software customization
- Device communication interface integration
- BootLoader customization
- CCP/XCP protocol customization
- Customized diagnostic protocols
- Function Customization
- Production Line Integration
Download TC1016-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
Download TC1016p User's Manual Simplified Chinese
Download TC1016-Datasheet English version
Download TC1016-UserManual English version
High-speed USB 2.0 interface
Drive-free design for Windows systems with excellent system compatibility, also supports Linux
Hardware caching to ensure no frame loss
Supports LIN 1.3 and 2.x, baud rate 0-20Kbps, internal power supply fixed 12V
Support LDF file and run the scheduling table, you can also configure your own scheduling table
Support CAN2.0A and B protocols, conforming to ISO11898-1 specification, baud rate 5Kbps-1Mbps
Support ISO and non-ISO standard CAN FD, baud rate 100Kbps-8Mbps
|Number of channels||
4 CAN (FD), 2 LIN
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable
USB power supply