TP1013 - 2-way CAN FD to PCIe Interface
TP1013 is a 2-way CAN FD bus to PCIe interface device; it can easily perform CAN FD/CAN network development, simulation, and testing.
TP1013 interface card enables computers with PCIe slots to conveniently connect to CAN/CAN FD bus networks and monitor multiple bus networks in real time. Its compact size makes it easy to embed in vehicle-mounted IPCs, single board computers (SBCs), portable IPC hosts, and industrial notebooks. Easy to install and simple to use.
Together with the powerful TSMaster software, it can easily monitor, analyze and simulate CAN FD bus data, and also support UDS diagnosis, ECU swipe, CCP/XCP calibration and other functions.
Secondary development API, can support all kinds of development environments, such as C++, C#, LabView,,Python, etc., easy to integrate into a variety of test systems, efficient and easy to use.
The TOSUN PCIe CAN card has a PCI Express slot for computers connected to a CAN network. It enables electrical isolation of up to 2500 volts between the PC and the CAN interface. This device has two channels. We can assist with customization if there is a multi-channel requirement.
Quick to use with TSMaster
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- The Windows system is designed to be drive-free and has excellent system compatibility.
- Standard PCIe x1 interface;
- Number of channels: Dual channel with isolated CAN FD interface, standard DB-9 connector provided via interface board;
- CAN channel DC2500V isolation.
- Automotive grade design with support for DBC files, A2L files, BLF files, ASC files, ARXML files.
- Support BLF and ASC format data recording and offline/online playback.
- Can support UDS diagnosis and CCP/XCP calibration.
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader.
- Matching Windows, Linux system secondary development API interface.
- All paid licenses for TSMaster software can be loaded
- Automated Driving Data Collection
- In various automated test systems
Download TP1013-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
Download TP1013-Owner's Manual Simplified Chinese
Download TP1013-Datasheet English Version (Coming Soon)
Download TP1013-UserManual English Version
Standard PCIe interface
Windows system drive-free design, with excellent system compatibility
Hardware caching to ensure no frame loss
Support CAN2.0A and B protocols, conforming to ISO11898-1 specification, baud rate 5Kbps-1Mbps
Support ISO and non-ISO standard CAN FD, baud rate 100Kbps-8Mbps
|Number of channels||
2 x CAN FD
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
|Send messages per second||
|Messages received per second||