TL1001 - 1 LIN to USB adapter
TL1001 is a portable and easy-to-install LIN bus interface module from TOSUN, with a rate of 0~20Kbps. The product uses a high-speed USB2.0 interface to connect to a PC, and the drive-free design of Windows system makes the device have excellent system compatibility.
How to choose LIN equipment?
Models without P require an external power supply to use LIN, which has a wider voltage range and is compatible with 24V.
The model with P is built-in power supply, you can use LIN directly, the voltage is fixed at 12V.
- Easy-to-install assembly hole design.
- USB: High-speed USB 2.0 interface.
- 1 way LIN bus
- DB9 Male.
- PIN 3: GND
- PIN 8: LIN
- PIN 9: Vbat_LIN
Support LDF files to meet automotive-grade LIN bus development, testing, and diagnostic needs.
Support for secondary program development API interface for Windows and Linux systems allows the device to be easily integrated into other devices or software systems.
It can be used by R&D personnel, ECU production line, test engineers, and after-sales personnel.
- Unique free send mode to reduce the debugging threshold of LIN bus development.
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- Portable design, unique design of mounting holes, easy to integrate into a variety of equipment or instrument panel.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Windows system drive-free design, with excellent system compatibility.
- Automotive grade design with support for LIN, LDF files, arxml files.
- LIN bus based UDS diagnostics can be supported.
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader.
- Support Windows and Linux secondary development interfaces
- Master and slave nodes are software configurable.
- Support BLF format data recording and offline/online playback.
- Built-in script editing, support virtual simulation, semi-physical simulation.
- PC-based software customization
- Device communication interface integration
- BootLoader customization
- CCP/XCP protocol customization
- Customized diagnostic protocols
- Function Customization
- Production Line Integration
Download TL1001-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
Download TL1001-User Manual Simplified Chinese
Download TL1001-Datasheet English version
High-speed USB 2.0 interface
Drive-free design for Windows systems with excellent system compatibility, also supports Linux
Supports LIN 1.3 and 2.x, baud rate 0-20Kbps, voltage range compatible with 24V
|Number of channels||
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
Support LDF file and run the scheduling table, you can also configure your own scheduling table
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
USB power supply, LIN_Vbat requires external power supply (same voltage as ECU power supply) Compatible with 24V