New Product Release
1. Product profile
TP1013 is a 2-way CAN FD bus to PCIe interface device; it can easily perform CAN FD/CAN network development, simulation, and testing.
TP1013 interface card enables computers with PCIe slots to conveniently connect to CAN/CAN FD bus networks and monitor multiple bus networks in real time. Its compact size makes it easy to embed in vehicle-mounted IPCs, single board computers (SBCs), portable IPC hosts, and industrial notebooks. Easy to install and simple to use.
Together with the powerful TSMaster software, it can easily monitor, analyze and simulate CAN FD bus data, and also support UDS diagnosis, ECU flashing, CCP/XCP calibration and other functions.
Secondary development API, can support all kinds of development environments, such as C++, C#, LabView,,Python, etc., easy to integrate into a variety of test systems, efficient and easy to use.
2. Functional characteristics
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- Windows drive-free design for excellent system compatibility;
- Standard PCIe x1 interface;
- Number of channels: Dual channel with isolated CAN FD interface, standard DB-9 connector provided via interface board;
- CAN channel DC2500V isolation;
- Automotive grade design, supports DBC file, A2L file, BLF file, ASC file, ARXML file;
- Supports BLF and ASC format data logging and offline/online playback;
- UDS diagnostics and CCP/XCP calibration can be supported;
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader;
- Supporting Windows, Linux system secondary development API interface;
- All paid licenses for TSMaster software can be loaded
3. Typical applications
- Automated Driving Data Collection
- In various automated test systems
4. Technical parameters
2 x CAN FD
Standard PCIe interface
Windows system drive-free design, with excellent system compatibility
Hardware caching to ensure no frame loss
Support CAN2.0A and B protocols, conforming to ISO11898-1 specification, baud rate 5Kbps-1Mbps
Support ISO and non-ISO standard CAN FD, baud rate 100Kbps-8Mbps
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
Send messages per second
Messages received per second
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
PCIe power supply