TE1105 - 100/1000Base-T1/T/Tx Ethernet Switch
TE1105 is a 5-way Ethernet switch launched by TOSUN, which can realize the functions of interacting data and listening to telegrams with terminal network by selecting any port of standard Ethernet 100Base-Tx/1000Base-T or vehicle Ethernet 100/1000Base-T1.
Supports IEEE 802.1q (VLAN) mode, MAC filtering during mirroring, IEEE802.1Qav AVB traffic shaping, and IEEE802.1Qatime scheduling.
The device selects normal mode or user-customized mode by pressing the key. With a dial code to switch between master or slave mode, the Ethernet data will be converted losslessly between Car Ethernet and 100/1000Base-TX Ethernet communication.The TE1105 will be the ideal low-cost converter tool between 100/1000Base-T1 Car Ethernet and PC systems.
Suitable for R&D personnel, ECU production lines, test engineers, after-sales engineers, etc.
- 5 100Base-Tx/1000Base-T and 100/1000Base-T1, selectable via software switching at any time
- In-vehicle Ethernet interface forms: TE MATEnet and Rosenberger H-MTD
- Supports Ethernet message forwarding and listening modes
- Support 2 customized configurations, can define VLAN, TSN time-sharing scheduling, AVB traffic shaping, port filtering rules, etc. (need to communicate with the same star to customize)
- Mirror function: A group of two channels of Car Ethernet can realize message mirroring function.
- Pass-through function: In-vehicle Ethernet transmits messages directly to PC via RJ45
- LEDs show status of on-board/standard Ethernet operation
- LED displays system status, including rate, master/slave and USB status indication
- In-vehicle Ethernet message forwarding
- In-vehicle Ethernet data monitoring and parsing
- In-vehicle Ethernet communication testing
- Various test stands
Download TE1105-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
Download TE1105-User Manual Simplified Chinese
Download TE1105-Datasheet English Version
Download TE1105-UserManual English Version
For more information, please contact our sales team
5 x 100Base-Tx/1000Base-T and 100/1000Base-T1
RJ45+TE MATEnet or Rosenberger H-MTD
300 x 120 x 30